Asset Managers, Financial Advisors, Consultants and other Intermediaries – Join Our Community
Thank you for your interest in joining the Take Action! Community. The Take Action! Impact Investing Conference Series is a by-invitation only gathering designed for asset owners so they may accelerate their path as impact investors. Approximately 60-70% of our participants each year are asset owners – individuals, families or staff members or trustees of foundations, pension plans or corporations with $25M or more under their direction. The remaining participants are investment managers, financial advisers, consultants and other intermediaries. Please contact us! We’d like to hear from you.
- Attend as a Trusted Advisor of an Asset Owner. Please click here to request an invitation. You must also indicate the name the asset owner you will be accompanying. Trusted Advisors typically include financial, legal or tax advisors participating alongside their clients.
- If you are an asset manager, request a speaking invitation or sponsorship information. Asset managers may be entrepreneurs, funds or funds of funds investing assets on behalf of asset owners. Because Take Action!’s primary audience is asset owners who value the interaction with their peers, we regret we are unable to invite asset managers as regular conference participants.
- Attend as an Event Sponsor. Click here to learn more about Sponsorship. Corporations, foundations and non-profit organizations may sponsor the event. We are able to accept foundation sponsorships through our fiscal sponsor, The Rose Foundation.
- Attend as a selected member of our Manager Showcase. Click here for more information on how to participate in our next Manager Showcase Selection process.
- Attend as an invited Speaker. Please click here to request the opportunity to speak at Take Action! Speakers are selected based on area of expertise, unique experience and must fit the criteria for event speakers as driven by our agenda topics.